Friday, November 6, 2015

Vedanta: A Simple Introduction by Pravrajika Vrajaprana

I read Vedanta: A Simple Introduction by Pravrajika Vrajaprana earlier this week. This is a short paperback book that is 90 pages in length. 

I purchased Vedanta: A Simple Introduction by Pravrajika Vrajaprana at the Vedanta Bookstore at the Vedanta Temple in Santa Barbara, California a couple of years ago now. I'm wasn't all that familiar with the Vedanta Philosophy and wanted to learn more about it, so I purchased the above book. 

I figured that Vedanta: A Simple Introduction by Pravrajika Vrajaprana would give me a good overview/introduction to the Vedanta Philosophy... And I was correct, I did enjoy the wonderful overview and simple introduction to the Vedanta Philosophy in this book. I may just decide to explore the other books listed at the end for further exploration of the Vedanta Philosophy in the future.

I'm giving Vedanta: A Simple Introduction by Pravrajika Vrajaprana a rating of 4 stars out of 5 stars.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment