Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Books Inc.

Periodicals Galore @ Books Inc
Last week, my husband and I visited Alameda, California for the afternoon and evening. During our visit to Alameda, California, one of the many places we visited was a bookstore called Books Inc.

Books Inc is a beautiful bookstore! It's nice in size, friendly staff, and I love the layout of the displays. They carry a large number of newly releases books and bestsellers. Plus, there is a periodical section, sale section, and other book related knick knacks located throughout the store. 


Plenty of Books for Children, Tweens, & Young Adults @ Books Inc

Somehow or another, we escaped Books Inc without buying a single item during our visit. I'm not quire sure how that happened as I saw many books and magazines that are on my reading wishlist inside their store for purchase. 


Even More Books on Display @ Books Inc

Which bookstores have you recently visited? Have you found any new favorite bookstores to shop at or do you tend to shop at tried and true books you've been going to for years?

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment