Sunday, September 25, 2022

5 Ways to Earn Money Reading Books!


I recently stumbled across and watched the above informative video on YouTube. In the video, the presenter shows readers five ways to earn money reading! 

There were two ways to earn money by reading books mentioned in the video above that seemed like enticing options for me to try out in the near future. Both options involve getting paid to write book reviews. I may end up testing one or both of these exciting ways to get paid to read books... Then I can write a follow up blog post to discuss my experience with trying out one or both options I am interested in testing out from the above video.

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Now to try one or both of the above ways to get paid to read books that interest me the most and see how it works out.

      Delete
    2. I tried one of the online sites for getting paid to read and write book reviews... It wasn't cracked up to what I thought it would be. I'd rather not be paid and write book reviews for books I truly want to read here on my blog for free... vs being stuck writing book reviews for books that don't seem interesting to me in a certain format that the company wants the review written for their website... Plus, there were a lot of other things that made it less appealing to read and write reviews for this website.

      Delete
    3. I think that would be my sentiment, as well. I'd rather read what I like. Of course, some people earn their living that way but for me, it's always been a hobby. And now that we're retired, I want to get more into my TBR pile.
      But thanks for sharing your experience.

      Delete