Sunday, August 26, 2018

Bout of Books 23 Day 6 Recap!


I finished strong yesterday with my reading. I read 112 pages and finished reading Dear Martin by Nic Stone! I'll write and post my review of this young adult novel later in the week. 

As of now, I've already met my reading goals for Bout of Books 23, which was to read 2 novels. So, any additional reading is icing on the cake as they say.

I didn't make any progress with Enchantment by Orson Scott Card yesterday and am hoping to listen to 1-2 hours of this novel today. We'll see how that goes as I am feeling pretty tired today due to restless sleep last night. I had a headache at bed time that kept me awake for quite awhile. Keeping my fingers crossed that I can get some quality listening time in later today.

If you're participating in Bout of Books 23 this past week, how has your week of reading gone? Have you met your reading goals? Have you participated in any of the daily challenges and/or in the Twitter chats?

2 comments:

  1. Great on reaching your goals! Hope you caught up on your sleep and are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but the past five nights have been rough ones for me in terms of sleep.

      Delete