Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Bout of Books 23 Sign Up Post!!


I am looking forward to participating once again in another Bout of Books Read-A-Thon!! I've participated in several Bout of Books Read-A-Thons over the years and always have fun reading books and participating in Read-A-Thon Challenges. I've also enjoyed interacting with other readers participating in this read-a-thon as well. 

For those of you, who've never participated in Bout of Books before, please read the following information to learn more:
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 20th and runs through Sunday, August 26th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 23 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
Please consider joining me in participating in Bout of Books 23 later this month. If you decide to join me on this reading journey, then please let me know in the comment section below!! Be sure and share a link to your sign up post as well. Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like fun but I think I will stick to my own reading plan for August. Thanks for inviting me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!! Happy reading to you!! Read-a-thons aren't for everyone.

      I happen to like this one as each reader makes their own individual reading goals and update their progress along the way.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!! I hope to see you participating in this read-a-thon next week. Happy reading!!

      Delete