Monday, August 14, 2017

Bout of Books 20 Sign Up Post

Bout of Books

I am once again thrilled to be participating the Bout of Books Read-A-Thon!! I can't remember how many Bout of Books Read-A-Thons I've participated in to date. All I know is that I simply enjoy participating in this fun, low pressure read-a-thon. 

I hope you'll join me in participating Bout of Books 20! Below, you'll learn more about this fun and exciting read-a-thon:
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 21st and runs through Sunday, August 27th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 20 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
Until my next post, happy reading! 

2 comments: