Sunday, August 20, 2017

The Art & Craft of Murder (Whistler's Cove Cozy Mystery Series Book 1) by Cozy Cat Parker

Cozy Mystery Short Story
I enjoy reading cozy mystery novels and short stories... So, when I came across the ebook edition of The Art & Craft of Murder (Whistler's Cove Cozy Mystery Series Book 1) by Cozy Cat Parker, I decided to give it a try. Cozy Cat Parker is a new to me author.

I was able to download The Art & Craft of Murder (Whistler's Cove Cozy Mystery Series Book 1) by Cozy Cat Parker for FREE to my Kindle from Amazon.

Below is my honest, unbiased review of The Art & Craft of Murder (Whistler's Cove Cozy Mystery Series Book 1) by Cozy Cat Parker.

The Art & Craft of Murder (Whistler's Cove Cozy Mystery Series Book 1) by Cozy Cat Parker is a short story approximately 48 pages in length. As far as the author's writing goes, I thought Cozy Cat Parker was an okay writer. I liked the premise of this short story, the diverse cast of characters, and all of the red herrings to throw readers off the path as to who the real killer was... But over all, I thought The Art & Craft of Murder (Whistler's Cove Cozy Mystery Series Book 1) by Cozy Cat Parker was just an okay read compared with other cozy mystery books I've read in the past. 

Below is a summary for The Art & Craft of Murder (Whistler's Cove Cozy Mystery Series Book 1) by Cozy Cat Parker from Amazon:
Misty Williams has finally achieved her dream of opening a teahouse in Whistler's Cove, a small town famous for its community of artists and crafters. But when the local gallery owner, Hilary Small, is poisoned in Misty's teahouse, and it begins to look as if the man Misty is in love with committed the murder, Misty must turn amateur sleuth in order to save the reputation of her teahouse and her hopes for romance. 
Set in an enchanting location, this cozy mystery will delight with its entertaining cast of humorous characters, including Misty's cat Miss Mabel, who plays a crucial part in revealing the true murderer.
I am giving The Art & Craft of Murder (Whistler's Cove Cozy Mystery Series Book 1) by Cozy Cat Parker a rating of 2 stars out of 5 stars.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment