Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Dog Days Murderous Nights (Winnona Peaks Mysteries #1) by Emily Page

Cozy Mystery Short Story
I enjoy reading cozy mystery novels and I love Pomeranians, so deciding to read Dog Days Murderous Nights (Winnona Peaks Mysteries #1) by Emily Page was a no brainer for me.

I was able to download Dog Days Murderous Nights (Winnona Peaks Mysteries #1) by Emily Page to my Kindle for FREE from Amazon.

Below is my honest, unbiased review of Dog Days Murderous Nights (Winnona Peaks Mysteries #1) by Emily Page.

There were quite a few editing issues in this short story that need some attention. Also there were a few confusing scenes or at the very least some scenes that needed some clarification. I felt like Dog Days Murderous Nights (Winnona Peaks Mysteries #1) by Emily Page had so much potential to be a fantastic read.

The following is a plot summary for Dog Days Murderous Nights (Winnona Peaks Mysteries #1) by Emily Page from Amazon:
Winning at ALL costs... can be costly.
Christy Roberts, owner of Alfie's Bed & Breakfast, has been getting a nice flow of customers due to the Winnona Peak’s Annual Dog Show. 
When one of the shows participants J.W. Augustine turns up dead in his room at Alfie's Bed &Breakfast, Christy is determined to find out if this was an accident or a stealthy-murder.

With a complicated trio of possible suspects in play, each with motive, Christy, along with her two trusty Pomeranians are set to find out who is the killer. But this one could get a little hairy.
I am giving Dog Days Murderous Nights (Winnona Peaks Mysteries #1) by Emily Page a rating of 2 stars out of 5 stars.

Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment