Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
Here are the Top Ten Feminist Books I Want to Read:
1. We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
2. Fight Like A Girl: 50 Feminists Who Changed the World by
3. The Essential Feminist Reader by Estelle Freedman
4. Strong Is the New Pretty: A Celebration of Girls Being Themselves by Kate T. Parker
5. Bad Feminist by Roxanne Gay
6. Asking for It: The Alarming Rise of Rape Culture--and What We Can Do about It by Kate Harding
7. Vagina: A New Biography by Naomi Wolf
8. Cunt: A Declaration of Independence by Inga Muscio
9. Pro: Reclaiming Abortion Rights by Katha Pollitt
10. The H-Spot: The Feminist Pursuit of Happiness by Jill Filipovic