Sunday, January 29, 2017

A Winter's Respite Readathon 2017 Final Update!!!


A Winter's Respite Readathon 2017 has come to a close. I enjoyed reading books during the past two weeks.

My goal was to read four books and listen to one audiobook.

I started and finished one audiobook, Contested Will: Who Wrote Shakespeare? by James Shapiro. My review for this audiobook is soon to come in the next couple of days!

I made good progress in terms of reading more pages of Eat Dirt by Josh Axe and reaching roughly half of Bruja Bruhaha by Rochelle Staab, but I have not finished reading either book at this time.

I ended up choosing to read La Borinqueña #1 by Edgardo Miranda-Rodriguez and Dead Man's Diamonds (Piece of Cake Mysteries #1) by A. R. Winters instead of reading Deenie by Judy Blume or A Simple Christmas Wish by Melody Carlson like I had originally to do at the start of this readathon.

Despite not meeting my reading goals during the past two weeks, I really enjoyed participating in A Winter's Respite Readathon 2017!

Until my next post, happy reading!!

8 comments:

  1. Enjoying your reading and having fun with the challenge is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of that one by Melody Carlson. I read my first book by her recently, The Christmas Angel Project, and just loved it! I want to read more of her books. My reading plans change all the time, too! That's why I have a ton of unread books from the library waiting for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I am not the only one who's reading plans change all the time!

      I think I've read another book by Melody Carlson in the past, but can't remember the title.

      Delete
  3. Yeah...I didn't meet my goals either, but I am glad you enjoyed yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I didn't read much either. Oh well. At least it was fun. Hope to see you with us for Spring into Horror!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I had fun with this reading challenge!

      Delete