Sunday, November 20, 2016

Elusive (On the Run #1) by Sara Rosett

Unabridged Audiobook
I listened to the unabridged Audible audio version of Elusive (On the Run #1) by Sara Rosett and narrated by Laura Princiotta. Listening time for this novel is 10 hours, 16 minutes.

I was in the mood for a light thriller to listen to as I've been sick with a cold this past week and Elusive (On the Run #1) by Sara Rosett seemed to fit the bill. Elusive (On the Run #1) by Sara Rosett is the first novel in the series and features, Zoe Hunter, as the leading character.

Overall, I enjoyed listening to Elusive (On the Run #1) by Sara Rosett. I thought that Laura Princiotta was really good at narrating this novel and her narration is one of my favorite features of listening to Elusive (On the Run #1)

The story/plot for Elusive (On the Run #1) unfolded smoothly. The characters were developed nicely enough for my taste for a low key read and I enjoyed the different locals for this novel. My only minor complaint is that Elusive (On the Run #1) moved a tad bit slow for me. Otherwise, I felt it was a good read.

The following is a summary for Elusive (On the Run #1) by Sara Rosett from Audible:
If you enjoy Elizabeth Peter's Vicky Bliss series or Romancing the Stone, Elusive has the same mix of mystery, international travel, and light romance.
Zoe Hunter loves living on the edge. free-spirited and spontaneous, she’s built a life stringing together various freelance gigs that keep her bank account barely in the black.
But when her ex, Jack, goes missing along with several million dollars from his business and the FBI zeros in on her as a person of interest, Zoe’s life goes from delightfully unpredictable to downright frightening.
Plunged into a world of fake identities, deception, and murder, she’s afraid to trust anyone. Zoe impulsively skips town in a search for answers that takes her from Las Vegas to Italy, but instead of tracking down answers, she only uncovers more questions.
Who was Jack? Is he dead or did he fake his disappearance? And, what was he mixed up in - art theft, the mafia, espionage, or all three?
I am giving Elusive (On the Run #1) by Sara Rosett a rating of 3 stars out of 5 stars.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment