Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
Here are 10 Russian Classics I have read over the years and enjoyed reading.
1. The Master & Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov
2. A Hero of Our Time by Mikhail Lermontov
3. Eugene Onegin by Alexander Pushkin
4. Dead Souls by Nikolai Gogol
5. An Ordinary Story by Ivan Goncharov
6. Fathers & Sons by Ivan Turgenev
7. The Queen of Spades & Other Stories by Alexander Pushkin
8. The Cossacks by Leo Tolstoy
9. A Sportman's Sketches by Ivan Turgenev
10. The Double by Fyodor Dostoevsky