Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Mysterious Galaxy Bookstore


During our visit to San Diego to see my parents for Christmas this year, my husband and I made a visit to the Mysterious Galaxy Bookstore!! I've wanted to make a visit to this independent bookstore for almost two years now. I am glad that we finally made the trek to this lovely, indie bookstore that specializes in the horror, mystery, science fiction, and fantasy genres.

The Mysterious Galaxy Bookstore is well laid out, has friendly staff members, plenty of wonderful books in stock for purchase, signed books, and plenty of author events!! I also loved the t-shirts for sale on hand and other wonderful book themed items for sale.

I only wished we lived closer to the Mysterious Galaxy Bookstore, so that I could visit it more frequently.

Until my next post, happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! I've never heard of this one! Thanks for sharing. It's going on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'll love this bookstore. It was a wonderful place to visit.

      Delete