Saturday, November 9, 2013

Ho-Ho-Ho Read-A-Thon Day #3 Check-In

Alright, so after the first 90 minutes, I lost track of how long I actually read today for the Ho-Ho-Ho Read-A-Thon. But who's counting anyway?? 

The good news is that I finished reading 'An O'Brien Family Christmas' by Sherryl Woods this evening! Whoo Hoo!!

I'm going to end this evening on a high note and begin reading the next holiday themed book I have waiting for me tomorrow morning. 

Two more days left in the Ho-Ho-Ho Read-A-Thon, which leaves me wondering if I'll be able to finish my ambitious goal of reading three novels in five days??? Whatever the outcome, I'm having fun! That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

I'll post a book review for 'An O'Brien Family Christmas' by Sherryl Woods soon. 

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment