Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Finds #15

Friday Finds is a book meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Friday Finds is a chance to share and show off the books you discovered during the week and would like to add to your reading list...
 

Or a place to simply feature the books you've actually purchased throughout the week and have added to your to be read pile!

This week I added three new titles to my ever growing book collection! 

I've added the unabridged audio version of The Asylum by John Harwood. This will be my first experience with anything written by John Harwood. I'm looking forward to it as I've read good things about this novel online.

I've also added the unabridged audio version of The Reversal by Michael Connelly as well. This audiobook will also mark my first experience with anything written by Mr. Connelly.

I also purchased a used paperback copy of Splendor in the Glass by Tamar Myers for half price at Bart's Books in Ojai, California. The book looks brand new, so score on that for me. I've been enjoying the Den of Antiquity Mystery series by Tamat Myers. Also, as a side note, Bart's Books is an awesome used bookstore. Should you ever find yourself in Ojai, California it is the place to visit for book lovers!!

So, which books have you recently added to your reading collection??

No comments:

Post a Comment