Thursday, August 16, 2012

Flashy Fiction and Other Insane Tales

Flashy Fiction and Other Insane Tales by Jen Wylie & Sean Hayden is a collection of fifteen, well written, short stories.

Both authors are new to me and I was very impressed with their writing styles. Their stories are fun, engaging, and quirky. Each story is written by Jen Wylie or Sean Hayden and each of them has their own unique writing style and way of telling a story. 

One of my favorite features of this collection of short stories is that each author writes a brief explanation of what inspired them to write that particular short story.

The stories in this collection are a mix of horror, science fiction, and some are purely fun to read. I highly recommend reading Flashy Fiction and Other Insane Tales and hope you enjoy reading this collection of short stories too!!

I look forward to reading more of their published works in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment