Sunday, July 8, 2012

Love Letter Nail Polish Strips

Being the book lover and girly girl that I am, the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips caught my eye! The color choice I picked is called Love Letter and as you can see from the picture on the left, the nail polish has a white background with cursive style lettering.... Just perfect for a book lover like me!!

I've never tried using the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips before. I'm hoping they're easy to use as I'm not good at giving myself manicures or pedicures! 

Sally Hansen Salon Effects comes with complete instructions. All I need to do essentially is peel and stick. Okay, maybe a bit more then that, but at least there is no down time waiting for wet finger nails to dry. Also, the color supposedly lasts for up to ten days!

Wish me luck! Here's hoping my nails will look good holding a book in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment