Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Paperback Swap


I've heard of Paperback Swap before, but have never joined their website as I've been heavily involved with Bookcrossing the past five years. I've really enjoyed being a member of the Bookcrossing community, but am also open to other online book sharing sites as well.

So, now I'm now a bit more curious about how the Paperback Swap website works and hearing from Paperback Swap members about their experience being a member of the Paperback Swap community at large. If you're a member of Paperback Swap, then please share your experiences with me!

Here's what Paperback Swap writes on their website:

What our Book Club is all about...

We help avid readers Swap, Trade & Exchange Books for Free.
  • It's easy: List books you'd like to swap with other club members.
  • Once a book is requested, mail it to the club member.
  • In return, you may choose from 5,102,172 available books!
- Books you request are mailed to you for free.
- No late fees. No hidden charges.

This sounds like my kind of book club!

2 comments:

  1. I know I don't have to choose, but for some reason, I hesitate to get involved with Paperback Swap because I'm such an avid Bookcrosser. It doesn't make sense, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't made the leap yet into trying Paperback Swap... I'd like to try it out to see what it is all about, but am so busy with other things going on right now that joining Paperback Swap is on the back burner for now.

    ReplyDelete