Saturday, March 31, 2012

Book Buying Update!!

So, I haven't quite given up buying books altogether despite my intention of holding off on any further book buying adventures until at the start of 2013. 

As I mentioned in my January 31, 2012 post, I have become quite a book buying addict!! I love visiting bookstores and buying books as much as I enjoy reading them. I already have plenty, actually more than plenty, of reading material awaiting to be read.

On a positive note, I've decreased the number of books purchased this past month. From February 1 through March 31, 2012, I have purchased 20 books. That averages out to ten books per month, which is better than buying twenty books in a one month period, as I did back in January of this year. 

Three of the more interesting sounding books purchased in the past two months include:

Room by Emma Donoghue, The Lace Reader by Brunonia Barry, and Paris, and My Sweet: A Year in the City of Light (and Dark Chocolate) by Amy Thomas.

Which books have you added to your collection lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment