My blog is about the books I'm reading, the independent bookstores I visit, the author and book events I attend, and any bookish related things I come across in the months and years to come!
I just tried to add a photo to a book review I am writing online and it isn't posting. Blogger must be having issues. I'm hoping this doesn't become a bigger problem.
Love this! (Your previous post was very funny, too, but it wouldn't let me comment on it.)
ReplyDeleteHmmm, thanks for letting me know about not being able to post a comment to the previous quote. I'm not sure why that happened!
DeleteI heard on another site that there was a problem with blogger.
DeleteI hope blogger straightens the bug issue soon.
DeleteI just tried to add a photo to a book review I am writing online and it isn't posting. Blogger must be having issues. I'm hoping this doesn't become a bigger problem.
DeleteI have the feeling its intentional.
DeleteMaybe, who knows. I just hope that blogger doesn't decide not to continue it's platform.
DeleteThat would be a nightmare!!!
DeleteAgreed!
DeleteHahaha. Good one.
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed this quote, Marianne!!
DeleteBut of course. So apt!
DeleteYes, it is.
Delete