Sunday, February 18, 2024

The Treasure in the Forest by HG Wells

 


I stumbled upon the audio version of The Treasure in the Forest by H. G. Wells on YouTube. So, I decided to listen to this short story after listening to the previous H. G. Wells short story last week.

I enjoyed listening to The Treasure in the Forest by H. G. Wells. It's a short, fun listen and also well narrated. It's a combination horror/adventure read, imo. Since this is a short story, I will resist giving a summary, so that I don't spoil the plot.

I am giving The Treasure in the Forest by H. G. Wells a rating of 3 stars out of 5 stars. 

Until my next post, happy reading!!

2 comments:

  1. I read a lot of H.G. Wells in my younger years and remember him fondly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read any of H.G. Wells' short stories...only some of his novels.

    ReplyDelete