Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday - Water

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. Top Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Below are ten books with the word 'water' in the title that I'd like to read.

1. Like Water For Chocolate by Laura Esquivel

2. The Color of Water by James McBride

3. Be Water, My Friend by Shannon Lee

4. The Chronology of Water by Lidia Yuknavitch

5. Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen

6. Wade in the Water by Nyani Nkrumah

7. The Water Knife by Paolo Bacigalupi

8. The Covenant of Water by Abraham Verghese

9. The Bookshop at Water's End by Patti Callahan Henry

10. Deep Water by Patricia Highsmith

Have you read any of the above books? If so, share with me what you thought of the book(s) you read in the comment section below.

7 comments:

  1. Those are all new to me titles!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I love the water title spin on this week's topic! Great list!

    Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. “No matter what, you must let your inner light guide you out of the darkness.” - Be Water, My Friend: The Teachings of Bruce Lee

    -here's my list-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only read WATER FOR ELEPHANTS from your list. I remember liking it even though it's depressing. I really liked Bacigalupi's SHIP BREAKER, but I haven't read anything else by him. I need to!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Water for Chocolate and The Covenant of Water are both on my wishlist. The only other book known to me is Water for Elephants which I have read.

    Thanks for visiting my TTT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list. I've read The Color of Water and found it to be a very interesting and well-written memoir of him and his mother. I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read one on your list: Like Water For Chocolate by Laura Esquivel - and can highly recommend it.

    I hope you enjoy all of them.

    ReplyDelete