Thursday, March 30, 2023

Throwback Thursday - 12 Works of Fiction That Exceeded My Expectations


Since I began blogging at the start of 2012, I've come across and read many novels by not so well known authors or novels written by well known authors that haven't garnered much attention. Below are twelve novels I enjoyed reading that I wanted to spotlight this week. Click on the links below to read my review for each novel.

1. The Obituary Society (The Obituary Society #1) by Jessica L. Randall
2. The Forty Fathom Bank by Les Galloway
3. Nosebleed by Ged Maybury
4. Shadow on the Sun by Richard Matheson
5. Imperfect Chemistry (Imperfect #1) by Mary Frame
6. Bone Deep by Bonnie Dee
7. Kentucky On The Rocks by Gwendolyn Grace
8. All By My Selfie by Jo Noelle
9. Fantasticland by Mike Bockoven
10. Ravens in the Rain: A Noir Love Story by Christie Santo & Jeff Santo
11. The Taster by V. S. Alexander
12. Brass by Xhenet Aliu

Have you read any of the books mentioned in my blog post today?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these but it is an interesting list. I'll check some of them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I tried to add some not so common book titles that readers may not have read before.

      Delete