Thursday, January 26, 2023

New to Me Authors I discovered 2022!


I read 99 books in 2022... Most of the books I read 2022 were audiobooks. I actually listened to more books than read books in 2022, which is a first for me I'm pretty sure. Many of the books I read in 2022 were written by authors I'd never read before 2022.

Below are the top ten new to me authors I read in 2022:

1. Margaret Walker - Jubilee
2. Peter Swanson - The Kind Worth Killing
3. Helen MacDonald - H is for Hawk
4. Sarah McBride - Tomorrow Will Be Different: Love, Loss, and the Fight for Trans Equality
5. Diana Rowland - My Life As a White Trash Zombie
6. Xio Axelrod - The Girl with Stars in Her Eyes
7. Rudolfo Anaya - Bless Me, Ultima
8. Glen Duncan - The Last Werewolf
9. Elizabeth Day - Magpie
10. S. T. Gibson - A Dowry of Blood

Have you read any of the above authors or books? Which new to you authors did you read in 2022? Share with me in the comment section below!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read anything by the authors though I've seen the names Helen MacDonald and Sarah McBride around.
    I participated in the TTT with a similar theme and here is my list.

    ReplyDelete