Sunday, October 17, 2021

Lori Rader-Day in Conversation with Amy Stewart - Virtual Author Event Hosted by Murder by the Book

 

Murder by the Book Bookstore in Houston, Texas offers some of the best author events!! 

On Thursday, October 14, 2021 @ 5pm PST, I attended a virtual author event hosted by Murder by the Book featuring Lori Rader-Day in Conversation with Amy Stewart. 

I am familiar with Amy Stewart's writing as I've read a few of her books in the past and have seen her in person at three previous in person author events before the pandemic hit... However, Lori Rader-Day is a new to me author and her new novel, Death at Greenway, sounds divine!! If you love historical fiction/mysteries, then this may be the novel for you!! This novel is set in England at Greenway, which was Agatha Christie's home.

I enjoyed listening to both Any Stewart and Lori Rader-Day in conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment