Monday, July 23, 2018

A Second Date Night at SF in SF at the American Bookbinders Museum


Last night, my husband and I attended our second SF in SF (Science Fiction in San Francisco) event held in downtown San Francisco at the American Bookbinders Museum from 6pm to roughly 9pm.

Approximately, twenty guests came to hear authors, Paul Park and Terry Bisson, read a short story, take questions from the audience, and sign copies of their books at the end! The evening was moderated by Cliff Winnig.

Nice size group attending SF in SF.

I enjoyed attending yesterday evening's festivities. One of the best parts of the evening was hearing the authors answer questions from moderator, Cliff Winnig and audience members. 

Additionally, I enjoyed meeting and speaking with the authors at the end of the evening and having them sign copies of their novels for me! Both Terry Bisson and Paul Park were really nice. Paul Park even gave me his email address and asked me to let him know what I thought of his novel after I read it.

Left to right, Paul Park, Cliff Winnig, and Terry Bisson.

All in all, I had another wonderful time attending another Science Fiction in San Francisco event! I feel so blessed to be able to attend so many of these wonderful literary events.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful night out! And you found new authors as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed! It's always fun finding new to me authors!

      Delete