Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday - Books With My Favorite Color On the Cover (or In the Title)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader GirlTop Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


There are a few colors I truly love! So, I am not sure I really have a favorite color. I guess it depends on my mood. However, the color turquoise is definitely one that is a top color choice for me and one I gravitate towards frequently.

Below are ten book titles that contain the word 'turquoise' in it. I have not read any of these books before... Buy maybe I should!


1. The Turquoise Table: Finding Community and Connection in Your Own Front Yard by Kristin Schell
4. Turquoise: A Chef's Travels in Turkey by Greg Malouf & Lucy Malouf
6. The Turquoise Mask by Phyllis A Whitney
7. Turquoise Girl by Aimee & David Thurlo
8. Under A Turquoise Sky by Lisa Carter
9. The Turquoise Lament by John D. MacDonald
10. Defending Turquoise by John Ellsworth

10 comments:

  1. Oh nice! I couldn't think of many titles with colors in the titles! Though one series rings a bell, sadly, they had no purple!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment!!

      Delete
  2. Turquoise is certainly a pretty color, and hard to find on a book!!

    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/05/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-my-favorite.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment!!

      Delete
  3. Cool! Which one will you read first? One of my favorite colors is green so I am drawn to book covers with various shades of green or green in the title. Green Dolphin Street by Elizabeth Goudge and The Essex Serpent by Sarah Perry are two examples from me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy green too, especially emerald green or forest green.

      Delete
  4. Who knew there were so many books with turquoise in the title. The only one I've read is the Turquoise Mask by Phyllis Whitney. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you like reading The Turquoise Mask by Phyllis Whitney?

      Delete
  5. I love turquoise too, such a calming colour. I haven't read any of these books yet.

    ReplyDelete