Wednesday, May 23, 2018

My Favorite Little Free Library To Date!

As many of my blog readers know, I enjoy visiting Little Free Libraries whenever I am able to find the time to do so. 

I frequently try to visit as many new to me Little Free Libraries as I can and spread my love for reading far and wide. It's always fun to find these new to me Little Free Libraries and blog about my experience in finding them with my blog readers as each Little Free Library has its own unique charm and style that make them fun to find.

Most Little Free Libraries I've found have a good selection of books on hand, which makes exchanging books loads of fun.

However, I must admit that my personal favorite Little Free Library to date is located in Solana Beach, California. I've visited this particular Little Free Library (at 453 Lirio Street) approximately five times and it always contains a fabulous selection of books to choose from whenever I visit it.

Do you leave/exchange books at Little Free Libraries? Do you have a favorite Little Free Library you like visiting the most? Let me know in the comment section below!

4 comments:

  1. I don't have any of these close to my house, but I think they are a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have two in our city, but lots of them in surrounding towns and cities. Plus, I love finding Little Free Libraries while I'm on vacation or on day trips.

      Delete
  2. I'm discovering so many little libraries in the Deux Sevres region of France where we are staying at the moment. It seems like almost every little town has set one up and they're often reusing old glass-fronted cabinets or similar. One place had put up shelving in the village bus stop shelter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wow, sounds like you have found some really cool looking Little Free Libraries!! Thank you for sharing your experience with finding Little Free Libraries in France!

      Delete