Friday, May 4, 2018

50/50 Friday - Best/Worst Book Read in April



50/50 Friday is a meme hosted by Carrie @ The Butterfly Reads and Laura @ Blue Eye Books. This fun themed meme focuses on the opposite sides of books (best/worst, differing opinions, etc). Every week a new topic will give bloggers the chance to showcase their answers.

This week's topic is the 
Best/Worst Book Read in April 2018

It was a slow month of reading in April for me.
I only read four books and started a fifth book.


The Best Book Read in April 2018
(Click on above link to read my review)



The Worst Book Read in April 2018
(Click on above link to read my review)



Which books have been your favorite or least favorite reads for April 2018?

8 comments:

  1. Jules Verne is a classic-glad you liked it!!

    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/05/book-beginnings-friday-565050-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously need to get on finding a copy of The Mysterious Island! I remember seeing your review and thinking "I must read this people it sounds fabulous" but I still haven't gotten my hands on a copy! It's been such a crazy month, hopefully I'll have a little breathing room in May or June. Thanks for linking up, Lisa!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best book in April for me was a toss up between Silver Sparrow by Tayari Jones and The Second Mrs Hockaday by Susan Rivers. Worst book was Candy by Terry Southern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to stay away from Candy by Terry Southern.

      Delete
  4. I actually own a copy of The Mysterious Island but I've yet to read it. Story of my life really...

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many books, so little time to read them all!! Now if I could only get paid to read books, I'd be thrilled!

      Delete