Friday, November 3, 2017

50/50 Friday -- Best/Worst Book Read in October



50/50 Friday is a meme hosted by Carrie @ The Butterfly Reads and Laura @ Blue Eye Books. This fun themed meme focuses on the opposite sides of books (best/worst, differing opinions, etc). Every week a new topic will give bloggers the chance to showcase their answers.


This week's topic is your Best/Worst Book Read in October 2017!

My Worst Book Read in October 2017

(Click above link to read my review.) 



My Best Book Read in October 2017

(Click above link to read my review.) 



So, which books were your best and worst reads
in October 2017?

10 comments:

  1. Absolute best was a tie between The Tea Girls of Hummingbird Lane and Edgar& Lucy. For the first time in a while I did not have a worst read. They were all great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to read both of the books that are your best reads for October 2017.

      Thanks for sharing your favorite reads for October 2017 with me.

      Delete
  2. I've wanted to try some of those authors in your best book of the month - maybe I'll have to pick them up soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anthologies of short stories are such a great way to explore new authors. :-)

      Delete
  3. A link to the list of all the books I read in October: http://keepthewisdom.blogspot.com/2017/11/books-read-in-october.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bakeries & Bones sounds like a great book. I've going to have to check that one out!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gone Fishing looks so creepy! I may have to read that before winter starts (late winter is seriously the best time for anything spooky, scary, or mildly creepy)! I haven't been able to read many creepy books yet this year and Halloween has already past so I have to get a move on. Thanks for linking up!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The short stories are good for Gone Fishing, even if a few were predictable. :-) Happy reading!!

      Delete