Monday, April 3, 2017

Lucien's Mate by Diana Persaud

eBook Novella
I read the ebook edition of Lucien's Mate by Diana Persaud at the end of March. It is a paranormal shifter romance/erotica novella approximately 93 pages in length and the first book in the 'Soul Mates' series by Diana Persaud. 

I was able to download Lucien's Mate by Diana Persaud for FREE to my Kindle from Amazon. Below is my unbiased review of Lucien's Mate by Diana Persaud.

I felt like Lucien's Mate by Diana Persaud was the typical paranormal, shifter romance/erotica novella read, like so many like it that I've read before. Lucien's Mate has the alpha male shifter character, lots of sex/sexual tension between the two main characters, instalove, and something that keeps the two main characters apart until around the middle of the novella. So, in that sense, this novella is like any other book in the same genre.

The writing, characters, and storyline for Lucien's Mate by Diana Persaud are simply average... However, it does makes for a great escape if you're looking for a quick read that falls into the paranormal romance/erotica genre and offers the same standard written formula.

The following is a plot summary for Lucien's Mate by Diana Persaud from Amazon:
"The man wants to seduce you with words. The wolf wants to throw you over my shoulder, take you to my bed and pleasure you until you say you are mine.”-Lucien, Alpha of the Last Hope Werewolf Pack
His instinct is to claim her. Her instinct is to run.

Virginal Lanie is shocked speechless when she meets Lucien, a sexy Alpha. From the moment he sees her, Lucien knows Lanie is his mate and he will stop at nothing to make her his. Unfortunately, Lanie is terrified of her attraction to him and refuses his advances.

Will Lanie fight her growing desire for Lucien or will she throw caution to the wind and give her body and her heart to a man determined to have her?
I am giving Lucien's Mate by Diana Persaud a rating of 2 stars out of 5 stars. I have no desire to read the rest of the series.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment