Monday, April 24, 2017

Little Free Library in Livermore, California



Yippee!! Yesterday evening, my husband and I visited our seventh Little Free Library this year in Livermore, California.

I really enjoy visiting Little Free Libraries and have fun going out of my way to find ones that I have yet to visit. I love the idea of sharing books with other readers. I always find it fun to see which new book or books are waiting for me to read at the Little Free Libraries I visit. 

I left a copy of the novel, The First Wife, for the next reader to find and grabbed a copy of the novel, The Nest, for myself at the Little Free Library we found in Livermore, California.

I also register the books I leave behind at Little Free Libraries on Bookcrossing in hopes that the next reader will join Bookcrossing (if they aren't a member of Bookcrossing already) and that the reader will make a journal entry for the book letting me know their thoughts about the book once they've read it.

Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment