Thursday, October 27, 2016

9 Unique Literary Costumes For Halloween!!

I love the 9 literary costumes mentioned in an article I discovered on Bustle's website titled 9 Obscure Halloween Costumes From Literature by Charlotte Ahlin. In the article, Charlotte Ahlin writes:
October 31 is nearly upon us, and time is running out to come up with an obscure Halloween costume. If you don't think of something soon, you're going to end up going as a cat again. Or worse, you'll get suckered into a group costume as the character who no one else wanted to be (I mean, who really wants to be Peeta to someone else's Katniss?). You need a smart costume that says "I read books" and also "I don't mind explaining this costume repeatedly all night long." So if you're in the market for a totally unique, annoyingly clever Halloween costume, here are a few obscure literary looks that you can try.
I love the idea of dressing up as The Invisible Man (or more accurately, the invisible woman, in my case) OR as Behemoth, the black cat, from The Master & Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov for Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment