Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
Here are the Ten Characters That I'd Name My Children After:
1. Margarita from The Master & Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov
2. Anna after Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
3. Lolita after Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
4. Scout after Jean Louise 'Scout' Finch in To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
5. Holly after Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote
6. Augustus after Augustus Waters from The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
7. Colette after Colette Iselin in Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer by Katie Alender
8. Lee from East of Eden by John Steinbeck
9. Bela from A Hero of Our Time
10. Palmer after Palmer LaRue in Wringer by Jerry Spinelli