Tuesday, March 31, 2015

2015 First Quarter Wrap Up Post!!

Wow, the first quarter of 2015 has come to end! This year is going by way too quickly if you ask me.

I've had a decent year in reading so far. I've read or listened to a total of 31 books so far this year. My goal is to read 100 books this year. So far, I'm making great strides in meeting that goal... Who knows, I may even exceed my reading goal of 100 books read this year!! Wouldn't that be great?

The break down of what I've read thus far this year is as follows:

I've listened to 5 audiobooks.
I've read 22 eBooks.
I've read 4 physical books.

Rain Gods by James Lee Burke is my favorite audiobook this quarter.
I Am Livia by Phyllis T. Smith is probably favorite eBook this quarter.
Has Anyone Seen Jessica Jenkins? by Liz Kessler is my favorite physical book I've read this quarter.

At the start of the year, I would have guessed/predicted that I would have read more physical books and listened to more audiobooks at this point than read eBooks!! But, I'm not complaining mind you... I'm simply happy that I've read so many awesome books so far this year.

How is your year in reading going for you so far?

6 comments:

  1. Yay, that's a lot of books already!! Sounds like a great month for you. I've read a good chunk, but not quite like you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a great first quarter in reading so far and am hoping of keeping it through to the end of the year.

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of those!. My year is going well, very happy with my reading. Here is my wrap up of last month: http://goo.gl/CcFbb0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you've read lots of books too!! I want read Hausfrau!! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. 22 ebooks? Nice!! You've had an awesome start to the year!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've read 22 books on my Kindle this year!! I've downloaded books to my Kindle over the years with a pace much quicker than I can even dream of keeping up with as there are tons of free books that sound too amazing to pass up. Of course, I've also purchased quite a few ebooks too from Amazon as well. Anyway, I've had more fun reading ebooks this year. :-)

      Delete