Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Mr. August by Jan Romes

eBook Novella
Mr. August by Jan Romes is my second read for 2015!! Mr. August is a novella approximately 105 pages in length. I downloaded this eBook to my Kindle from Amazon for free and I am giving my unbiased review of Mr. August as follows below.

I personally enjoyed reading Mr. August because the writing and plot were well executed, which made for a quick read... Yes, this novella is predictable, but it's engaging! I loved the characters in Mr. August, even if they did stupid things occasionally or made wrong assumptions.

How the storyline unfolds in Mr. August from chapter to chapter kept me wanting to know what happened next... I ended up finishing this novella in just a few hours of reading bliss! I like when reading is fun as it makes reading a book less like a chore to get through.

Here's a book Summary for Mr. August I found on Amazon:
Fashion designer Libby Griffin has had the week from hell--terminated from her job and heart-wrenching news from the doctor. Hoping for time alone to regroup, Libby rents a cabin on Grand Lake St. Mary's for five months. Right away she meets the most irritating man on the planet, who also happens to be drop-dead delicious.

Recently divorced author Maxwell August has a book due, and his muse has gone into hiding. With a chip on his shoulder, his writing in stuck-mode, he heads to the lake only to encounter a monumental distraction with blonde hair and hazel eyes.
Will these two right-brainers allow the off-the-charts attraction brewing between them to grow? Or deny it to focus on the things they think are more important and miss a chance at forever?
I'm giving Mr. August by Jan Romes a rating of 8 stars out of 10 stars. Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment