Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Books to Read If You're A "House of Cards" Fan!!

Ok, I admit it!! I'm a fan of the television series "House of Cards" on NetFlix starring Kevin Spacey & Robin Wright. I've already watched and loved the first two seasons and am looking forward to watching season three when it comes out in February 2015.
The funny part is that I normally could careless about anything that is 'politically inspired'... But, for some reason "House of Cards" is appealing to me.


Until season three of "House of Cards" comes out, I've discovered some politically inspired book titles for "House of Cards" enthusiasts needing a fix until season three comes out. Checkout the following article on Buzzfeed titled 23 Books Every Fan Of “House Of Cards” Should Read by Lincoln Michel for more details!!

No comments:

Post a Comment