Wednesday, March 19, 2014

16 Audiobooks Read by Celebrities

It's no big surprise to those who been following my blog that I've become a HUGE fan of audiobooks! I've always enjoyed listening to audiobooks here and there over the years. But it wasn't until around 2012 that I really started listening to audiobooks more frequently. 

In fact, I've listened to more audiobooks this year than read books so far! I've become a somewhat 'lazy reader' you could say, because I actually enjoy listening to audiobooks while making and eating meals and doing other tasks. It's kind of fun being read to verses being the one doing the reading. 

I love listening to well done audio recordings and am always on the lookout for well read audiobooks. If the narrator of an audiobook doesn't give a very good dramatic reading or has a terrible reading voice, I quit listening to an audiobook altogether and move on. It's happened before. Not very often though, thank goodness. 

Yesterday, I discovered an article on Buzzfeed titled 16 Audiobooks Read By A-List Celebrities by Ashley Perez, I couldn't wait to discover which A-List Celebrities read which books! I now have a few more audiobooks to add to my 'listening' wishlist.

Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment