Sunday, February 23, 2014

Are These Really the 5 Worst Books Ever Written by Great Authors?

I came across an article written in the New Republic titled The Five Worst Books Ever Written By Great Authors by Isaac Chotiner. Curious as to which authors and book titles were referenced in
Isaac Chotiner's article, I decided to take a peek at the article. 

Interestingly enough, I've only hear of one of the book titles mentioned in Isaac Chotiner's article and the remaining titles were unknown to me. More than likely, I'll never read the book titles sited by Isaac Chotiner.

Are the books mentioned in Isaac Chotiner's article really the worst books ever written by great authors? Who's to say really. They may be the worst ones out there, but there may be other book titles that are worse. 

Until my next post, happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting choices - I haven't ready any but intend to at some point. I think it is such a subjective topic, what's worst for one person definitely isn't for someone else. But it's always interesting to see what other people think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree that it is subjective topic. Like you, I find it interesting to learn what other people think about certain topics pertaining to books.

      Delete