Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Finds #22

Friday Finds is a book meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Friday Finds is a chance to share and show off the books you discovered during the week and would like to add to your reading list...

Or a place to simply feature the books you've actually purchased throughout the week and have added to your to be read pile!


Okay, so much for me NOT buying anymore books to add to my already ginormous 'to be read' pile. I have added four more books to my personal collection this week as follows:

1. Strangers in Death by J. D. Robb

2. Origin in Death by J. D. Robb

3. Game Control by Lionel Shriver (Audiobook Version)

4. Fired Up by Jayne Ann Krentz

All four novels were purchased last weekend and sounded too interesting to pass up on reading! I couldn't beat the significantly reduced prices on them as well.  

Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment