Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Paperback Exchange in Santa Barbara, California!

The Paperback Exchange storefront
 Last Sunday afternoon, my hubby and I visited The Paperback Exchange used bookstore in Santa Barbara, California. 

What a wonderful, small used bookstore packed with the most amazing selection of gently used books for sale!! I had so much fun visiting The Paperback Exchange. I enjoyed talking with Bob, the nice man, who was working when we visited The Paperback Exchange.

Interior of The Paperback Exchange
I couldn't resist buying a couple of books during my visit. I purchased a cozy mystery novel by Annette Blair titled 'Skirting the Grave', which was a book on my wishlist and Ray Bradbury's 'Dandelion Wine'. Believe it or not, I've never read a book by Ray Brabury before!

At any rate, I highly recommend visiting The Paperback Exchange in Santa Barbara. They are open seven days a week.

Have visited any good independent bookstores lately?? Share your recent bookstore experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment