Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hardcover Mysteries Television Series on the Discovery Channel

Has anyone seen the new television series Hardcover Mysteries on the Discovery Channel? I've just recently discovered this series and have watched the first eight episodes. I'm now a fan of Hardcover Mysteries! I'm looking forward to viewing upcoming episodes of the series.

Yes, I know what you're thinking! Why am I talking about a television series when my blog is about all things books? Hardcover Mysteries is a book related topic and one that I thought other avid readers may enjoy too. This new television series is described on the Investigation Discovery website as follows:
Hardcover Mysteries travels inside the minds of America's most popular novelists to explore the crossover from fact to fiction. How much of today's great mystery writing springs from the imagination... and how much of it is ripped from the headlines? In this new series, top fiction crime writers share stories of real-life cases that inspired them to write, or captured their fascination.
I've always wondered about the creative process of fiction crime writers and the episodes of Hardcover Mysteries helps answer some of those burning questions! Check out the link above for more information about the show, watch video clips, view author information, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment