Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday - Books on My Fall 2024 To-Read List

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. Top Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I am usually not a fan of listing book titles I want to read during a given timeframe as I usually end up changing my mind on which books I want to read due to my personal interest at any given moment.

So, below are ten books I want to read during the last quarter of 2024 given my interest at the time of making this post.

Have you read any of the following books? Share your thoughts with me in the comment section below if you've read any of them.

1. Animals Make Us Human by Temple Grandin

2. The Night Watchman by Louise Erdrich

3. Houses Without Doors by Peter Straub

4. The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix

5. Sisters In Law by Linda Hirschman

6. A Kiss Before Dying by Ira Levin

7. Murder As Fine Art by David Morrell

8. The Love Letters of Abelard and Lily by Laura Creedle

9. The Sentence by Louise Erdrich

10. Tsarina by J. Nelle Patrick

12 comments:

  1. OOh nice picks! These are new to me ones although I have heard of Hendrix's book. I was intrigued by that one but haven't read it. I hope you enjoy all of these reads this fall!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be reading Hendrix's book once October starts!

      Delete
  2. You've got some good reading ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked THE SOUTHERN BOOK CLUB'S GUIDE TO SLAYING VAMPIRES. It had more depth to it than I thought it would. I hope you enjoy it and whatever else you decide to read this Fall.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, glad to know this book is going to be awesome! It'll be my next read after I finish novel I am currently reading!

      Delete
  4. I haven't read any of these! But they sound like a good mix of books. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely quite a mix of books! Most of them are books that have been in my 'to be read' pile with a couple of horror themed books added for the Halloween season.

      Delete
  5. The title for The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires always intrigues me. I hope you enjoy these books, if the mood strikes you to read them, and have a wonderful week. - Katie

    My TTT if you wish to visit - https://justanothergirlandherbooks.blogspot.com/2024/09/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-fall-2024.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. Happy reading.

      Delete
  6. This is such a good list - it looks like there's a mix of many different genres!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, different genres from ya, nonfiction, to horror and so on.

      Delete