Thursday, June 30, 2022

New to Me Little Free Libraries I Have Discovered During the First Half of 2022!



Yes, I am still striving to visit as many new to me Little Free Libraries as I possibly can! I absolutely L-O-V-E spreading the joy of reading books by leaving physical books at Little Free Libraries and taking used books back home with me to read in return!

Below are the fifteen new to me Little Free Libraries I have discovered so far in 2022.

Kensington, California

Danville, California

San Ramon, California

Livermore, California

Livermore, California

Livermore, California

Livermore, California

Castro Valley, California

Castro Valley, California

Orinda, California

Orinda, California

Mill Valley, California

Mill Valley, California

Mill Valley, California

San Ramon, California

The Snoopy themed Little Free Library in Kensington, California has to be my favorite new to me Little Free Library find this year to date.

Do you enjoy finding Little Free Libraries too? I feel blessed to have found so many cute ones over the years. Plus, I have found so many wishlist books inside LFLs too, which makes finding LFLs all the more fun to find!

6 comments:

  1. Do LFLs exist outside of California? I've never encountered one, but what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, LFLs are in other states here in the US. Check out the Little Free Library website (https://littlefreelibrary.org/ourmap/) or if you have a smartphone you can download the free Little Free Library app to search for LFLs near you.

      Delete
  2. This is so much fun and a lot of inspiration, because I want to start my own Little Free Library somewhere in the upcoming 6 months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you have found inspiration in my post! Good on you for wanting to start a new LFL.

      Delete
  3. These are awesome! I love the Snoopy one too, and the blue one in San Ramon and the blue and green in Livermore are pretty as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People are so creative when it comes decorating their LFLs, which makes finding them so much fun!!

      Delete