Friday, June 5, 2015

Friday Finds #84

Friday Finds is a book meme hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm. Friday Finds is a chance to share and show off the books you discovered during the week and would like to add to your reading list... 

Or a place to simply feature the books you've actually purchased throughout the week and have added to your to be read pile!


I love Audible's Daily Deals!! Not every audiobook listed as one of Audible's Daily Deals is one I'd want to listen to mind you. I only purchase the Daily Deal if it's one I truly want to listen to... And the discounted prices of Audible's Daily Deals are pretty darn awesome.

Earlier this week, I ended up purchasing a copy of Cat Daddy: What the World's Most Incorrigible Cat Taught Me About Life, Love, and Coming Clean by Jackson Galaxy through Audible as it was their Daily Daily on June 4, 2015 for $2.95 (regularly priced $24.49). 

I've watched Jackson Galaxy on a few episodes of the television series My Cat From Hell on the Animal Planet channel and liked his advice on understanding cats.

So, what have you added to your reading stack and/or wishlist this week?

2 comments:

  1. I can never listen to audiobooks because I always get distracted by something else and then I'll have to rewind all over again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Audiobooks aren't for everyone! I love them and listen to them while commuting, cooking, eating, on walks, etc. And with June being Audiobook month, adding audioooks is the way to go for me.

      Delete