Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget, so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow book bloggers!
UPDATE: Ooops, I somehow or another mixed up the July 8th Top Ten Tuesday topic with today's topic... Since my Top Ten Tuesday posted at midnight and I already have a comment on it, I'll leave it as is instead of rescheduling it for July 8, 2014.
1. I'd love to create my own original weekly book meme!! But haven't yet found a suitable topic I like that hasn't already been taken.
2. I find writing book reviews to be my most challenging posts to write for my blog. How do I keep them interesting and original?? I write the basics in my book reviews, like whether I liked the book or not, a plot summary, links to where readers can purchase the book and the authors website, bio, or blog and few other things... How to capture a reader's attention and interest about what I've read seems to be a challenge for me while writing book reviews.
3. I enjoy reading engaging comments left on my blog posts by my blog readers like you!! So, feel free to leave me comments pertaining to the post topic at hand.
4. Every so often I experience blogger burnout!! Thank goodness this doesn't happen very often. :-)
5. I'm always on the look out for new ways of attracting new readers to my blog and having new readers follow/join my blog!! Providing good content and doing so frequently is one way of doing so. :-) If you have any other helpful suggestions, feel free to leave me a comment below.
6. Participating in read-a-thons and other online book blogging events are always a lot of fun for me as well. I enjoy interacting with other book bloggers.
7. I frequently seek out interesting book related news to post on my book blog. Anything from author interviews and related news, book trends, literary awards, banned book week and so on.
8. A couple of my favorite types of posts to share on my blog are those pertaining to the independent bookstore I visit and the author signings and/or book festivals I attend. I love visiting independent bookstores and attending author related events, although I haven't attended many author events recently due to moving to a new area.
9. I enjoy discovering and following new (to me) book blogs. So, if you have a captivating book blog or follow one that you love, let me know about the book blog(s) in the comment section below.
10. I'm pretty much addicted to blogging for the most part!! I'm frequently checking my stats and for comments.
Share with me your blogging confessions!!