Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Do YOU Love San Francisco?? Read These 16 Books!!

Just slightly over two weeks ago, my husband and I moved to San Francisco's East Bay... I consider myself a Southern California girl as I've spent the majority of my life living in either San Diego County or Santa Barbara County near the Pacific Ocean. 

So moving to San Francisco's East Bay is all new to me... Sure, I've visited some of the tourist areas of the San Francisco Bay Area, but I really don't know the ins and outs of what life is like in my new hometown! I've been too busy of late settling in and getting to know the basics.... But, am sure I'll hit the ground running and exploring my new surroundings in more details very soon.

In the meantime, I've come across an article on Buzzfeed titled 16 Books To Read If You Love San Francisco by Anisse Gross. These are some of the books to read if you love San Francisco! I'll have to checkout a few of the titles at some point in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment