My blog is about the books I'm reading, the independent bookstores I visit, the author and book events I attend, and any bookish related things I come across in the months and years to come!
Exactly. Because I read so much and quite tough books from time to time, I often hear "oh, I'm not a reader, I only read beach reads ... or crime stories ... or whatever." Doesn't matter, you read.
Love it.
ReplyDeleteGlad this quote resonated with you!
DeleteWell, I AM a reader but my reading has been very slow this year. I need to pick up the pace!
ReplyDeleteYou're still a reader!! I miss your book reviews, Dorothy! You write great book reviews.
DeleteDefinitely. One book is better than none.
ReplyDeleteReading is reading. It's not about the numbers. I think a lot of people are caught up in the number of books they read like it is a competitive sport.
DeleteExactly. Because I read so much and quite tough books from time to time, I often hear "oh, I'm not a reader, I only read beach reads ... or crime stories ... or whatever." Doesn't matter, you read.
DeleteExactly!
Delete