Wednesday, October 2, 2024

A Box of Stories - Book Box Subscription!!


Last week, I learned about A Box of Stories subscription book box through a YouTube channel I follow. This is a new to me book subscription box that sounds very intriguing to me.

You are able purchase a two or four book subscription box. Or you may also purchase a single box of books to see if you like the books you receive and the service offered if you'd rather not sign up for a subscription initially.

I think what I like most about A Box Of Stories book box subscription is that you are able to choose the genre of books you would most like to read. I also love the fact that you will be receiving books that are great reads that have not been well promoted and have most likely never heard of before.

It looks like A Box of Stories ships within the USA or the UK at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment