Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday - Top 12 Favorite Bookish/Reading Quotes!



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader GirlTop Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I have posted various bookish/reading quotes over the past 10+ years to my book blog. Here are some of my favorite quotes. Enjoy!!












8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love ALL of these! The first one is especially hilarious. I hadn't heard it before.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent!

    Lisa @ https://hopewellslibraryoflife.wordpress.com/2020/09/29/top-ten-tuesday-favorite-book-quotes-2/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of these are really relatabale especially "My version of a haunted house is one with no books".

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so great! I love the first one about the tree, and the hostage one totally made me laugh. Also, I stockpile books, too. :D

    ReplyDelete